...

December 16, 2009

Heavenly Bali - Update 1

As most of you know, I went to Bali with my friends for 9 days
From 7th of December till 15th of December.
The trip was great, fun and enjoying! Everyone had great time there.
Speaking of enjoying, I am not enjoying right now as I had food poisoning now!
Of all time, today I got food poisoning. I wonder how am I gonna go work tomorrow. *worried*

Lets talk about today before going to my Bali Trip.
Woke up around 0930 just to try to install the pirated Cubase 4, that I bought from Bali.
But, it was a total failure, the disc was not copied successfully.
Nevertheless, I decided to go on with my plans and putting the installation aside.
Went for lunch with Kelz, but apparently, he do not have the keys to get out from the house.
So, while waiting for him to get his keys from his mother, I went to settle my stuff.
Around 1400 only his mother came back, so, we headed for lunch.

Was rounding the Bukit Tinggi 1 area for like 20 minutes as we do not know what to have for lunch.
In the end, went to Pandamaran, wanted to eat LALA Bihun, but closed.
So, ate Yong Tau Fu as last resort. But it was a terrible experience.
As my stomach was not well since morning, I ordered the soup-base.
Had few bites, then my stomach was giving me a strong "pinch".
So, went to toilet, thought I would actually 'Pang Sai' but then when I reach the toilet,
OMG!! Actually I did not want to 'Pang Sai' but vomit.
Everything I ate, all out from my body.
By the time I was back at the stall, Kelz finished his meal, so quickly we headed back home.

One word to describe how food poisoning feels.

SUCKs!

Now, back to our main topic, HEAVENLY BALI!
Today, I am going to update only from Day 1 to Day 3. :)

Starting with DAY 1
Since the day before departure, Kee Ang came to my house to stay overnight, we went for Bah Kut Teh for breakfast.
Only 3 of us, My Dad, Kee Ang and I.
After the breakfast, we headed to the Airport for departure.
When I reached the airport, I was shocked to see, the departure time for Denpasar (BALI) was 1255. I was like, WTH! *noob rite*
But after that, I checked the flight number, lucky, it was not my flight. *relieved*

We check in early, about 2 and a half hours because we have nothing to do in the Departure Hall.
CS being smart, brought us to the Satelite Terminal where else our flight gate was in the Main Terminal.
But, it was good for some friends as they have not tried the AEROTrain.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As a treat from the air-stewardess, because the flight was not even 40% full, and business class was empty. This is what we got. :)

Photobucket

Speaking of air-stewardess, there is 1, she was so sporting.
During our meals, CS and Kee Ang ordered some Red Wine.
Here comes the funny part, CS requested ICE to go with Red Wine.
Normally, we do not take Ice with Red Wine but CS always do.
That is his habits, i guess.
So, the air-stewardess was actually surprised after CS asked for it.
Then she said, we do not serve Red Wine with Ice. It is not the usual way to drink it.
But, CS insisted on having the ICE, so the air-stewardess just accept his request.
Before she leave his area, she said this to CS,
'You have no standard'
*Kee Ang and I burst into laughter after that.*

We actually reach our destination on time.
But when we was out at the Arrival Hall, our host: Marcell.
Was not there holding a card nor standing in front of the door.
We was like, looking for him.

'Where is Marcell? Do he knows that we have arrived?'
After that, i started to call his mother's phone.
Nobody pick up. Oh shit, that was what appears in my mind. *trembled*
But actually, he was there waiting, but was sitting down at the roadside.
So, we cannot see him as it was getting dark.

Photobucket

Photobucket
our bedroom :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

After settling all our baggage in Marcell's house,
we headed for supper at the Market.
Sounds dirty? But it is not as dirty as our market!
They kept it clean after the busy day of transactions.
Had Nasi Campur aka Balinese Nasi Lemak.

Photobucket

Photobucket
this is how they prepare :P

After the supper, we headed back home to rest.
There goes Day 1 of the trip. :(

DAY 2
We went to jalan jalan around KUTA.
KUTA means town? *if i'm not mistaken*
Was at this famous mall, Discovery Mall aka Centro of Bali.
Do you know something? Malls in Bali are actually open-air?
Something similar to NuiZeXui in Ara Damansara.

Photobucket

After the mall, went to have tea-time at some place under the trees.
Was 1st introduced by Marcell as the 'Satay Penyu' (Turtle Satay)
But later on, he explained why is it called Satay Penyu.

Photobucket

This is because the satay used to use turtle meat as primary meat.
But as turtles are endangered species, they change to Pork.
It was delicious. But having to eat it too many, will feel a little uneasy. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

After filling our precious stomach, we went to the Beach!
KUTA BEACH, the beach I love the most! *awesome views*

Photobucket

Photobucket
the sand are actually glittering under the hot sun. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
try zooming this photo, you can see something interesting. *not suitable for under 18.*

Photobucket
Introducing, MARCELL from BALI! *LOL*

Photobucket
The SS Queen: A shemale Mermaid.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sunset at KUTA BEACH. *lovely*

There goes our beach, we headed home to refresh/clean ourselves.
Had dinner then supper after 30 minutes.
Marcell's mother, Aunt Nancy, bought Terang Bulan.
It is something like Apong Balik in Malaysia but with Cheese.

Photobucket

Bought 4 boxes and finishes 3 boxes in less than 30 minutes.!!!
After having our supper, we played some cards. *usual activities even in college*

Photobucket

Day 3:
It was actually rather little photos to post on this day.
We went to WATERBOM, a water theme park in Bali. I should say, the one and only water park.
We played lots of things, and i can't remember all well.
Just that, 1 of it, I was off my tube at the end of the slope. *idk why*
and another was Bomberang with Xiao Ern.
Due to her weight *slim*, we nearer flew out from the track.
Lucky I am still here blogging today. *wow, was dangerous*

Photobucket

Photobucket

That practically ends the Day 3.
Oh yeah, we had black outs. I will talk about it on the next update on Heavenly Bali. :)

For now, I end the update till here.
More interesting, exciting and funny photos ahead. :))

Signing off
Chris

2 comments:

jfook said...

Nice trip. Looking forward to go to Bali as well. :)

Chris.Tan said...

@fook: yeah. this is just 1/3 of the trip. still got 2 updated to go. :)

come back to check out. :)

Regards
Chris