...

November 18, 2008

For the sake of it

Hey guys,

this post is actually for the sake of doing it since MR HENG JOVI, requested me to do so.
I have tonnes of things to update this blog but unfortunately, exams still on going so I'm unable to blog so much.
I really promise, after my exams, I will I WILL!
update my blog with

1. Graduation Fever 2008 (around few hundred photos to be uploaded)
2. PRS Gathering 2008 (around few tens of photos to be uploaded)
3. SPM 2008 (photo-less)
4. Plans for December!!! (photo-less)

For now, I announce to everyone that, that, that,......

I GOT a 'half' scholarship from TAYLORS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Course offered: Taylors Business Foundation and Bachelor in Management (University of South Australia)


*took on plane on way back home from China?


Teehee..

=the end=

No comments: